Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Have a Challenge

We all know using a microwave could not possibly be good for us.  I've tried to use ours less and less.  With becoming less dependent on pre-prepared foods, it has not been that hard.  I use it more for warming things up.  BUT - I am giving myself a challenge and I hope you join me.  I am going microwave free for 30 days.  That is my short term challenge.  If I am successful, the spot where my microwave sits will be replaced with my new dehydrator.  Well, I don't actually have the dehydrator yet, but I want one.  Such yummy raw food can be prepared with it.  But, I'll leave that for another blog.  :)

Check out the link below for more info on microwave hazards. 

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment